You would never believe how many times I have uttered these words.
It is far too many to count.
I have become consumed by 24.
Sometimes the episodes get so intense I realize:
I'm not breathing.
My heart pounds relentlessly.
Sometimes I even break a sweat.
{Can this count as aerobic exercise?}
Tonight I got home from work at 10 o'clock.
I was tired but had been thinking about 24 the majority of the time at work.
What was going to happen?
Was the bomb going to go off?
Was Jack really going to die?
{I know Jack doesn't die but I still get nervous}
So many questions are running through my mind.
I thought to myself...
I am only going to watch 1 episode.
But I got so caught up in things.
I don't want to spoil anything for anyone who hasn't seen it.
Really I can't recommend watching 24.
It will probably ruin your life.
But you will be so intrigued and entertained.
I dream about Jack Bauer.
I think about Jack Bauer.
Sometimes I wish I was married to Jack Bauer.
{Okay, okay I know I don't want to be married to Jack Bauer but you know what I mean}
Needless to say, I've watched 3 episodes and now am onto my 4th.
This has become a sickness.
I'm obsessed.
Let's be honest, I'm beyond obsessed.
Jack Bauer,
I think I'm in love with you.

ha ha you are too funny!! I do love 24l!! I'm pretty sure I have 24 dreams as well. I hate that I'm all caught up and can only watch one episode a week!!
ReplyDeleteI used to love 24 a lot...but somehow my love for it just faded out and I don't watch it anymore.
ReplyDelete