Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Thailand: Day 12

Our trip was coming to a close
We had a long journey ahead of us.


Shay and her pillow
This Pillow came in handy so many times.
I was secretly jealous...

All I had was a neck pillow.
(It sufficed most of the time)

But there were some car rides that
Could have benefited from a pillow like this...


I have never been a light packer.
This trip I made a goal to take one small bag.
Coming home I knew Kritsana would have
An extra bag that I could use.
It was a very wise decision.


We noticed this crowd rapidly growing and growing...



This is what we found...



We don't know exactly who she is but
I'm pretty sure she has something to do with
Pepsi.

I think it's a pretty safe guess.

Good-bye Thailand.
We miss you.

1 comment:

  1. Oh cous!!! I LOVED your Thailand posts SO MUCH. I am glad you were able to extend them over 6 months so that I can still relive the best trip ever! You did such an amazing job showing all the amazing things we were able to experience. Thanks for a great trip and for being the best cousin/friend I could ask for!!!

    ReplyDelete