Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Thailand: Day 11

We spent the morning exploring the resort
And finding seashells on the beach.

Don't you love this bathroom?





We went into Phuket and ate at this delicious place.
We had Three waitresses...
After a while we realized they were actually
MEN

One of them was so beautiful
I remember thinking how beautiful
She was...or he was I mean.

In Thailand when they seat you,
The waitress stays right around the table until you decide
This becomes a little awkward at times.
Especially when you don't read Thai.

The are the most hospitable people on the earth I think.


Make sure to read this brochure...
I thought this was a cute cousin picture...
When I got home I realized I was something a little different.
Thanks Shay!

We Flew to Bangkok
And had a
delicious feast.
I think about this meal
way too frequently.

The fruit was the
sweetest fruit you could ever imagine.
I really don't think anything will ever compare.

This family was so nice and made sure
Everything was perfect for us.



This dear girl (who is the family's maid)
Took at least 25 pictures of us.
She was not discreet.
She laughed.
Her camera made a loud quack noise
We felt very, very weird.
We weren't sure if we were supposed to look.
Or smile.
Or what...

Now I feel even with you because you are on my blog.
But it is a blurry picture.
But I had to put it up anyway.
Thanks for making us feel really awkward.

No comments:

Post a Comment