I LOVE that little girl... it tore me apart when we had to leave her. I wanted to bring all those little kids home and give them the kind of life they deserve.
I will say I think it was 130ish stairs up to the temple, and the only reason I remember that is because when we started to walk up Kritsana said, "ok you have to walk the whole way without stopping and count all the stairs" So I did. When I got to the top I said, "I got 136, what did you get Kritsana?" and she said, "I didn't count!" She is so silly... Ha ha!!! You gotta love her!
I LOVE that little girl... it tore me apart when we had to leave her. I wanted to bring all those little kids home and give them the kind of life they deserve.
ReplyDeleteI will say I think it was 130ish stairs up to the temple, and the only reason I remember that is because when we started to walk up Kritsana said, "ok you have to walk the whole way without stopping and count all the stairs" So I did. When I got to the top I said, "I got 136, what did you get Kritsana?" and she said, "I didn't count!" She is so silly... Ha ha!!! You gotta love her!