Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Thailand: Day 6 Take 2


How could I forgot these pictures?!
I saw this hat in Chaing Mai and knew I had to
Get it for my brother Ben. I thought he would love it.

Let me tell you, I was wrong.
Regardless, I think it's a great hat.
We got some pretty great pictures with it.

The best part was when Kritsana turned around and said:
"You turned my Aunt into a Gangsta?"
That is one memory I won't soon forget.




4 comments:

  1. Yes, how could you have forgotten these pictures? That is hilarious you made her Aunt wear it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahahaa that is so funny that Ben didn't like it. What a funny kid.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is a gansta hat, hahah. Does he have one blue eye and one brown? That's really cool.

    ReplyDelete
  4. These pictures are the best and that hat is the best... I don't care what Ben says! I wish I would have bought one. Oh well, I guess we have to go back :)

    ReplyDelete