In High School my friend Melissa
re-introduced me to Hanson
(Yes, the MMMbop Hanson)
And I have been in love ever since.
When I found out they were coming to SLC,
I knew I had to go.
So to The Depot we went!
You may or may not know this,
Hanson has a wide variety of fans.
Every shape and size,
every age (but you had to be 21 at this venue)
and every gender.
This is a good example of that.
This guy was one of the opening bands.
His name is Cameron Rafati.
He is crazy.
He told me I look like the rabbit from
Robin Hood.
That's a compliment, right?
{P.S. Don't mind me closed eyes}
The Hanson brothers are seriously so talented.
They performed a couple of songs acoustically and they were
amazing!
Besides this crazy jumping, shirt waving girls we were pretty much
the only fans that were dancing at least that we could see.
We danced and sang and had so much fun!
If you ever get a chance to go to a Hanson concert,
Take it. You will not be disappointed.
And another side note:
If you ever go to The Depot, get a coke
and they ask you if you want it open or closed,
they are talking about your tab.
Not if you want a lid.
Luckily, Melissa figured it out and saved me asking the
Lady to repeat it for a third time.
Because that would of been real embarrassing.

Sounds like fun!!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteIs it just me or is it weird that they had a hanson concert at a 21 and older venue? haha, I wouldn't have guessed the tab thing either.
ReplyDelete:) We seriously had the BEST time ever! I'm so glad that you came and that my best friend shares my love of Hanson. Shout it out, shout it out! xxxo
ReplyDeleteIt seems as though the portly fella was on to your sneaking a picture of him as he flashed the duce... us biggins' have a sense for that you know...
ReplyDelete