I've had a jeep for almost 4 years and I have loved it.
I decided it was time for something new.
This is my last picture with it,
Good-bye Jeep!
{P.S. Please notice my Hanson shirt. I love it!}
I had an interested buyer from St. George,
He wanted to meet up in the Costco parking lot,
Luckily, I had this guy with me.
We hung out in my car for the last time for about 5 minutes
Before the guy got there.
We met the guy at 12:30 a.m.
He drove my car around the parking lot once,
got out, I gave him the title, he gave me a cashiers check
And that was it. SOLD!
The next day, he called to ask if the car had ever overheated.
On his way back to St. George the water pump went out.
They made it to Fillmore, spent the night there
And had it fixed the next day.
Bad luck for the guy but good luck for me!

I loved your jeep!! Glad you got it sold though!!
ReplyDeleteWow, that is bad luck for him, but I guess just the right time for you to sell it!
ReplyDelete