Monday, October 18, 2010

Brazillian Blowout

I heard about a new treatment from my friend
Katie Wood

It's called a Brazillian Blowout and it
straightens your hair for up to 12 weeks.

It leaves your hair smooth & frizz-free!
And let me tell you, it has been wonderful!

When I get out of the shower, 
I blow dry it (and it takes half the time as before)
And now I can quickly flat iron it 
(instead of spending 20 minutes trying to flat iron every piece)

My hair is so soft
& It looks so much healthier.

I highly recommend it! 

Here are my before and after pics:

Before:
 

After:

5 comments:

  1. I was thinking your hair looked way straight and pretty on Sunday but then I never saw you to tell you!! I bet you enjoy not taking forever to straighten it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Does it really work? How long have you had it? oooo, this is awesome. I wonder if it's really bad for your hair somehow. It would be nice not to have to worry about doing my hair all of the time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! You are gorgeous with straight hair and curly too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh i'm so gald you love it! it looks beautiful! isnt it the coolest thing ever?! I'm seriously amazed every time i do one. thanks for coming to me!

    ReplyDelete