Sunday, July 26, 2009

They say it's your birthday!


This is my sister Stacey,

She is funny (seriously one of the funniest people I know)
She is creative (when I say this I mean times infinity)
She can do absolutely anything she sets her mind to
She is the best mom and has THE cutest little girl!
She is so much fun to be around
She is a wonderful friend
She is a great listener

But most importantly, she is my sister
And it's her birthday (a little late...)

Stacey I love you so much and
am so grateful to have you as a sister.
Thanks for being born.

3 comments:

  1. What a perfect tribute to beautiful Stacey Lee! She's the person you want at your table or in your car if you're in need of a GENUINE laugh ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree Cristy, she's the best

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Cristy Annie. I think you are pretty great too :)

    ReplyDelete