Ooh, I can't wait to see this!
I'm stinking jealous. This movie has not made it's way to Logan yet and I really want to see it.
I have been dying to see this movie. Last I looked they weren't showing it yet in Utah. Where did you go see it?
It was a good flick. Lot's of funny parts. Don't agree with the "moral of the story" on this one, fun to watch anyway.-Hal M.
Ooh, I can't wait to see this!
ReplyDeleteI'm stinking jealous. This movie has not made it's way to Logan yet and I really want to see it.
ReplyDeleteI have been dying to see this movie. Last I looked they weren't showing it yet in Utah. Where did you go see it?
ReplyDeleteIt was a good flick. Lot's of funny parts. Don't agree with the "moral of the story" on this one, fun to watch anyway.
ReplyDelete-Hal M.