K so I only watched last week but that is what I got JERK, CREEPY get rid of him please.
This comment has been removed by the author.
YESSSS!! I'm so glad he is gone. I vowed to never watch again if she kept him on tonight.Sorry, I deleted that last comment.
Finally!!! I'm glad he finally showed his true self so she was happy he went home!
Couldn't agree more with all of you! Yay!
K so I only watched last week but that is what I got JERK, CREEPY get rid of him please.
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteYESSSS!! I'm so glad he is gone. I vowed to never watch again if she kept him on tonight.
ReplyDeleteSorry, I deleted that last comment.
Finally!!! I'm glad he finally showed his true self so she was happy he went home!
ReplyDeleteCouldn't agree more with all of you! Yay!
ReplyDelete