I recently opened a massage therapy practice. I'm very excited about it, I haven't had a lot of business yet but I do have to start somewhere. I found this great space on Main street and it really is perfect. It's a big room, well bigger than anything I would ever need. It has great energy, I still can't believe that it is my office. Another great thing, I control the temperature which is really nice when doing bodywork. I'm excited for things to pick up but in the meantime I'm just excited that I'm finally doing what I love and actually getting paid for it!
It looks great! Too bad I don't live in Bountiful!
ReplyDeleteHow sad that this is the first time I've seen your office...It looks perfect! I'll keep advertising as much as possible. Many people will be blessed by your artful, healing touch.
ReplyDeletexo Shell
I need to come see this place!
ReplyDeleteCristy! Hey its Ilez from your old ward. I saw your blog through Stacey's. Its good to see how you are doing. You are so cute. That's awesome you started your own business! I wish you the best!
ReplyDelete