My first car was a black Honda Civic.
I LOVED it!
After I broke my back (almost 4 years ago)
I couldn't use the clutch.
So I sold it to my brother Johnny
and bought the jeep.
and bought the jeep.
I had been wanting something for a while that got
better gas mileage and was reliable.
better gas mileage and was reliable.
When my Jeep sold I knew that's what I wanted.
But this time I wanted a white and automatic civic.
Scott and I had been looking on KSL a couple times a day.
Last Friday night around 9 p.m. we found the perfect car!
It had only been online for 1 hour.
It had only been online for 1 hour.
The car was everything that I wanted.
And it was way less than I was planning on paying!
Scott started texting the seller, Jeremy.
We told him we wanted to come drive it the next day.
Jeremy said he already had 3 people coming.
So, Scott asked him if we could come that night.
We knew we wouldn't get there until 10PMish.
I grabbed a few overnight things and we were out the door!
Scott called some of his friends to see if we could spend the night
at their place, in case I decided to buy the car.
We had a lovely drive down.
~We spent the whole time talking.~
~We spent the whole time talking.~
We got to a culd-a-sac and saw a
cute, white Honda Civic.
I knew I wanted it right then.
Scott drove it first.
(Jeremy, who looked familiar to both of us came with us)
(Jeremy, who looked familiar to both of us came with us)
Scott liked it.
I drove it.
And I liked it.
We got back to Jeremy's house,
looked at a few more things and talked a little more.
Jeremy went inside and Scott and I
sat in his black Honda Civic and talked about the white Honda Civic.
Jeremy came back outside,
We told him I wanted to buy it.
And that we would have a cashiers check first thing in the morning.
Scott asked him his last name, he said:
J: Osmond.
S: You're an Osmond?
J: Not one of the many.
S: One of her best friends is an Osmond.
C: Yeah, Michelle Osmond.
J: Yeah, she's my cousin, my dad is Donny.
S and C: What!?!??!?! (And we laughed)
We were both so shocked.
Then we realized why he looked so familiar -
He looks so much like Donny Osmond.
So, pretty much I bought my car from Donny Osmond.
I had really wanted a CD or something.
Seems natural right?
Well, a few days after I bought my car I found
a CD case and guess what,
There was a Donny Osmond CD!
I contemplated keeping it and sending back the rest
but - I knew it wouldn't feel right about it.
so, I mailed it back.
If you ever want to ride in my car, because I bet Donny Osmond
rode it in at least once or twice, just let me know.
That's the greatest story ever! You bought a car from donny osmond!
ReplyDeleteI don't know how I missed this post but I love it! Your car has a great history :)
ReplyDelete