I've had this terrible cold for over a week now.
When I got to the Ranch (post to come soon)
I had my dear cousin Shay
Take me to the Walmart in Evanston.
I was in desperate need of some
Puffs plus with the scent of Vick's

Let me tell you,
If Heaven exists in a box,
this is it.
When we got back,
I had to share...

I think everyone tried at least one.
I don't know what it is about
Vick's Vapor Rub,
But I love it.
I love breathing it in.
I love it, even when I'm not sick.
It is so comforting.
It really is my Heaven in a box.
I feel I also need to mention
my love/hate of this.
These two products are very needed
To fight a killer cold.
This is a must have in our house.
ReplyDeleteIs that a netti pot? Awesome.
ReplyDelete