Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Look What I Found...

Have you ever wondered how many chi's my family has purchased over the years?



Well now you don't have to wonder...
I was cleaning the powder room and came across these boxes.
I don't even know what to say about them.

I did however think it was worth a blog post.

5 comments:

  1. Really? I know we have a lot of girls in the family but that is amazing!
    P.S. Cristy - you are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Double Digit Chis. Impressive

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well in case mom was wondering where she misplaced $1,000-- know she knows. Ouch on the ol' pocketbook.

    ReplyDelete
  4. and by "know she knows,"
    I definitely meant "now she knows."

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh wow...are they still in those boxes? I've never owned a chi...I actually haven't straightened my hair in like two years. I'm waiting for some random special occasion. I'm not even sure I own a straightener anymore. Are chi's worth it?

    ReplyDelete