I've been having a lot of abdominal pain lately.
As long as I can remember I've had
nausea, dizziness and fatigue.
But lately things have gotten worse.
And I've been having a lot
sharp pain, tenderness, and tightness.
And I've been throwing up
Which I never do.
Gallbladder disease runs in the family.
My great Grandpa.
My Grandma.
My 3 aunts.
My Mom.
My sister.
All have had their gb's out.
I had an ultrasound and hidascan,
Both came back negative
But seriously I know it's my gb.
I met with Dr. Sam Wilson
(He is the family doctor)
He said he was pretty certain this is what is going on.
And hee referred me to Dr. Todd.
I met with him today.
I told him my family history
And my symptoms.
He said "Lets take it out. How about tomorrow?"
I said yes. If I could work a few things out.
I went over to the hospital and pre-registered.
They did some blood work.
The nurse told me that I would be in very good hands.
It made me feel good.
I was able to get work off.
Have Shay take over my dog and house sitting I'm supposed to be doing.
(I am going to write an entire post on how amazing she is)
And finish up some other things.
This has gone really smooth.
So smooth I'm not even sure what to think.
Except for that this was supposed to happen.
Just like this.
So goodbye gallbladder.
I can't wait to get you out of me.
And to start feeling better.
P.s. I am so grateful to everyone for rearranging their schedules,
So that this can happen.
What a blessing.
Wish me luck!
Good luck little Sis. I am so glad you are getting that yucky thing out of your body. You will feel like a whole new person. We'll take good care of you. Love you!
ReplyDeleteGood luck I hope it goes well! I'm glad you have so many people right there to help you!
ReplyDeletePraying for you and wishing we were there but grateful you are in such good hands and being watched over by angels!
ReplyDeleteGood luck today!
ReplyDeleteOh wow, hopefully it helps and you start feeling better! Good luck, and speedy healing.
ReplyDeletegood luck girly! let me know if you need anything
ReplyDeleteI hope it works for you :)
ReplyDelete