Nivea Body Smooth Sensation Daily Lotion:
Seriously my skin has never been this soft. I've been using this since April and have noticed a huge change in my skin. It also has a really light scent that I enjoy.

Revlon Grow Luscious Mascara:
Mascara that helps lashes grow stronger while visibly adding length and volume. Who can argue with that? I really have noticed a difference in my lashes. It could be in my head, but who cares!

Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Gel:
Gives you the perfect amount of moisture. Seriously. This is amazing.
This has nothing to do with beauty products but I think you should know,
I am completely obsessed with this...

Simply Lemonade with Raspberry. It's heaven in a glass. We go through one of these a day at my house. No joke.
Good to know. I'm always looking for a good mascara. Simply lemonade... yes it's gooood.
ReplyDelete