Tuesday, June 2, 2009

It's Pearl's Birthday!


Happy Birthday Pearl! Two years old today! I love you. XoXo Aunt Cristy!

3 comments:

  1. Pearl looks sooooo grown up in this picture. Happy birthday Pearl. Good job Cristy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I love that picture of her. Her eyes look so green in it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. best age!!!on my lap my hand in her pull up, feel her nice warm, soft, squishy, bald , tight, tiny p----y, gently rub it awhile to get her giggly then my fingers go in mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm sooooooooooo tight baby girl, one finger to start and work it around, then 2 and she starts to kick and buck, work her tight p---y get it nice n wet, feel how tight it is and good it will be to put my c--k in her soon, lay her down, pull up comes off, legs get spread and I suck and lick her p---y until she orgasms, at her age they love having it licked and can't tell, did all 3 of my girls until 5, the youngest wanted it after so I kept it up with her, f----d her at 10 years old and f----d her right up until she got engaged at 19, after that we just had oral, my oldest is having a baby girl in 2 months.........mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm more fresh young p---y

    ReplyDelete