Monday, March 30, 2009

Blythe, this one is for you!


Blythe, Bria, Tonya and I realized how long it had been since we had played jump rope.  Oh my goodness... it was so sad but funny.  While hanging out, Blythe wanted to jump rope so we all decided to do it.  One problem the rope was really short.  I'm going to say that is why it was so difficult.  It would have nothing to do with being in shape, right?  Hey Bria just a heads up, the pantry is right behind you...
Aunt Tonya's turn.  Now this was a little more difficult as you can see...Blythe and Bria are not quite the same height...

Action shot of Bria, well all three really!  What a great picture!  Look at Blythe's little hands!

Blythe concentrating getting ready to jump.  She did such a great job!  What a fun night!

2 comments:

  1. Cristy I am a crazy head and read your blog that one time and then forgot about it so I just had to play catch up. You are such a cutie! I had no idea you were such an artist!!! Those are really good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those pictures are so cute. I love how Blythe is getting so into it.

    ReplyDelete