Tuesday, February 24, 2009

California

These pics are in reverse order and I'm not sure what to do about it so I'm just going to leave them...sorry!
After a very rainy day at Disneyland I  changed into my pj's and slept until about 11 the next day.  Man did I feel old.  I just keep telling myself it was the wetness...
My foot.  I know this is a horribly taken picture.  I was just so tired I knew that I had to document a picture of my foot and this is all that I have...My shoes (converse sneakers) soaked all the way through and my feet were wet for 77% of the day.
C is for Cristy and C is for California...
And C is for Churros.  I love churros.  I ate 2 and 1/2.  YUM!
At the Orange County (John Wayne) Airport.  Bria and me with John Wayne.  

Just a little disclaimer...I love disneyland and had so much fun I just only have kind of sad pictures because it was rainy.  It really was such a wonderful day.  Rainy days at Disneyland mean no lines!  Boy that is definitely important when you go for only one day!  


2 comments:

  1. Jealous. That's all :) Trips to Cali are the best!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't been to Disneyland since I was a kid. That's awesome you got to go. I hope you had fun!
    ps. Churros are the best!

    ReplyDelete